segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2009

THE CLIMB

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming .
But there's a voice inside my head sayingyou'll never reach it.

Every step I'm takingEvery move I make Feels lost with no direction My faith is shakenbut I, gotta keep trying.
Gotta keep my head held high.

There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna want to make it moveAlways gonna be an uphill battleSometimes I'm going to have to loseAint about how fast I get thereAint about what's waiting on the other side
It's a climb.

The struggles I'm facingthe chances i'm taking sometimes might knock me downbut no, I'm not breakingI may not know itbut these are the moment that I'm gonna remember mostand Just gotta keep goingand II got to be strongJust keep pushing on

Cause There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna want to make it moveAlways gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes you're going to have to lose Aint about how fast I get thereAint about what's waiting on the other side It's a climb.

There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna want to make it moveAlways gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes. I'm going to have to loseAint about how fast I get thereAint about what's waiting on the other sideIt's a climb.


Keep on moving
Keep running
Keep the faith
BabyIt's all aboutIt's all about the climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário